• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New social network - Google Plus (Google+)

ctenidae

I set up with Google+ when it came out. So far, only one person I've got in my circles is on it, and his posts, while constant, are generally inane Occupy-style drivel.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
riverc0il, does TheSnowWay.com have a Google+ presence?
Yes, I setup a G+ account recently and changed up my social networking icons on the site as well. I need to get an auto post setup from TSW to G+ like I have with FB. For now, I am manually updating. I've made a few additional changes to the site to make it more mobile friendly (removed social networking "liking" options from the front page, reduced number of blog posts on the front page, etc.). Still need to figure out how to rework the header menus to make those mobile friendly. It is always something. :)

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Yes, I setup a G+ account recently and changed up my social networking icons on the site as well. I need to get an auto post setup from TSW to G+ like I have with FB. For now, I am manually updating. I've made a few additional changes to the site to make it more mobile friendly (removed social networking "liking" options from the front page, reduced number of blog posts on the front page, etc.). Still need to figure out how to rework the header menus to make those mobile friendly. It is always something. :)

It is always something!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2