• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

YouTube / Vimeo MT Bike Video Thread

awf170

Lynn Woods??

Nope. No where in my neck of the woods. I'm thinking somewhere north or west. The terrain in the video was a lot more mountainous than anything around here (or in most of southern New England)

That video was ridiculous though. I absolutely love what those guys are doing with natural features.

And IMO what they are riding doesn't even look like trails. It kind of looks like they were driving/hiking by and saw some stuff they wanted to ride and just did it.

AND..... anyone contemplating about going to Highland, just do it! The bike rental/lesson package is a killer deal, and you get a pretty sweet bike to use too. Plus most stuff at Highland isn't even that hard/scary just tons of fun. So even if you aren't a great rider it will still be an awesome time.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
nice vid! I've been to Tyrol a few times, not for mountain biking though, it is such a beautiful corner of the world.