• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mandatory Labor Day Poll

What are you doing for the holiday weekend?

• Working &%#$%#$

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Barbecuing

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Relaxing

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Thinking about skiing

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Visiting Relatives

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Absolutely nothing

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

Stephen

Website
www.dunhom.com
Mini Family reunion on Saturday... Lots of MarioKart with the kids on Sunday. Working on my parent's basement (moving the telecom box... they're making a playroom for the grandkids).

NYDrew

Other. Long Island to Binghamton local with stops in staten island to borrow something from a buddy.

Then express home on tuesday.

Back up wednesday

Back home thursday

Back up monday (after my patagonia order arrives!!! and visit my old work site at G0)

Back home the NEXT thursday

Back up the monday following

Back home ...well you get the idea, the things I do for money.

Greg

Staff member
There was no camping option, so I picked BBQ. We spent two nights up at White Lake State Park cooler camping. It was our annual college friend camping trip. We arrived Friday afternoon and were able to avoid the rain until early Sunday morning when we packed up and drove home. Rained most of the way home, but it was in the high 70's and sunny when we got home late Sunday afternoon so the weather wasn't too bad for us.

ctenidae

Other. Two trips to Ikea, three to Home Depot, one Walmart (sorry- they are now the only outlet for the only dog food my dog does well on. Bastages).

Repainted the bedroom, new bed, dresser, etc. Best part was replacing a 2 foot high section of drywall that wasn't so dry. Don't know where the water came from, don't care, we're only there another year. I did replace it with concrete backer board, though.