• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

MTB - Sunday 7/24/11

bvibert

Staff member
I wanna ride somewhere on Sunday. Who's down? I wouldn't mind hitting something other than Nass. I'm open to pretty much anything in the area. Case, Rez, Millers, Tyler Mill, ??? I don't know my way around much aside from Nass and the Rez, so a guide would be helpful for anywhere else.

bvibert

Staff member
What works for you? I think I'm flexible, but I would prefer a morning or late afternoon ride, not in the middle of the day.

o3jeff

What works for you? I think I'm flexible, but I would prefer a morning or late afternoon ride, not in the middle of the day.

Like usual with me, the earlier the better. Tyler mill, xc at millers(would need a guide), or even Nepaug works for me

rueler

Doing a Saturday morning Nass ride (9am) with my ski crew from the fields. You guys are welcome.

bvibert

Staff member
Doing a Saturday morning Nass ride (9am) with my ski crew from the fields. You guys are welcome.

That's a fun crew, so that's a maybe. I was kinda hoping to go somewhere different this week, though I haven't been doing a ton of Nass riding, so it wouldn't be all bad.

MR. evil

not sure what my schedule is like right now, but if I can ride I could lead a ride at Miller's

MR. evil

Let me know Tim. I wouldn't mind checking out Miller's

very doubtful I can do Miller's or anywhere far from home on Sunday. Just don't have enough time for a ride and long drive back and forth becuase of a BBQ in the afternoon. Going to ride Batchelor street or a long road ride. If anyone is interested in a tour of B-street give me a shout.

If you guys want to ride Miller's I can write up a route, the place is pretty well marked

o3jeff

very doubtful I can do Miller's or anywhere far from home on Sunday. Just don't have enough time for a ride and long drive back and forth becuase of a BBQ in the afternoon. Going to ride Batchelor street or a long road ride. If anyone is interested in a tour of B-street give me a shout.

If you guys want to ride Miller's I can write up a route, the place is pretty well marked

We all might be in for the ride and BBQ after.

bvibert

Staff member
I do want to hit up b-street. I don't know if I can make the trip this week though??

MR. evil

I do want to hit up b-street. I don't know if I can make the trip this week though??

Let me know by tomorrow (before noon). I want to make sure I have my Sunday morning plans set before I'm off to the Saturday BBQ..........only to go to another one on Sunday....

yesmandroc

Brian I'm down for Rez or Case early on Sunday. Haven't ridden much, though, so I'll be slow.

bvibert

Staff member
Not gonna be able to make b-street this Sunday. I WILL get up there this year though!

Yesman and Jeff - I could do the Rez, Nepaug or Nass. Not sure how much of Nepaug I remember, so it might be a little exploratory. I wouldn't mind doing Case, I'm just not sure if I'm going to be able to drive that far.

I guess I could probably do it though, as long as someone is going to show me around...

yesmandroc

I can show you round Case, but I'm cool to stay closer to home too. Call the place. BTW I just remembered Touch My Cousin is playing Saturday which will mean I'll be even more debilitated Sunday. That should be fun.

yesmandroc

Putting my vote in for Rez. Saddlesore might come out and it seems centrally located. But I'm totally down for anything. I'm also kinda feeling a Sessions/J-Cake area ride.