• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Today I felt old because...

dlague

The answer is to be out the door in ~15-20min for the AM walk/jog...! Without coffee...

After five minutes everything feels ok but damn the ankles do not want to move much first thing in the AM

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!

Cornhead

Was driving on a straight section of road and I looked down to see my turn signal was still on.:dunce:

In your defense, turn signals don't clunk as loudly as they used to, but of course the high beam switch was located on the floor when I started driving. And those wing windows were fantastic...progress? Crap, now I feel old, thanks.

crank

I watched a few minutes of MTV's VMA show and thought 1, the music sucked and 2, the costumes were ridiculous. I realized I must be old and I am OK with that.

Warp Daddy

Every damn day when i look in the mirror while shaving and say "what in hell happened to that young , long haired ,mustachioed wild man that used to live here ?"

ctenidae

I realized last night that I've known my wife almost as long as our au pair has been alive. She could be our daughter.