• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Today I felt old because...

jack97

idk..... i started to feel funny once I became just as old or older than the playboy playmates :-?

drjeff

Today I feel old because I just read that it was 25 years ago today that Bon Jovi's Slippery When Wet album was released :eek:

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Today I felt old because......I was looking through the Powder Magazine buyer's guide, saw a dude skiing with overly baggy pants down past his ass and an open jacket and thought: "he looks like a moron".

I heard an old-timer comment:

"Turn your hat around, pull up your pants and get a job!"

:spin:

hammer

Most of this years freshman class was born in 1994.
Wouldn't that be 1993? My son is going off to college in a week and he was born in 1992...but he's on the older side for his class.

And yes, having a kiddo going off to college does make one feel older...and I also realized that I could become an AARP member in 3 years.

WakeboardMom

Wouldn't that be 1993? My son is going off to college in a week and he was born in 1992...but he's on the older side for his class.

And yes, having a kiddo going off to college does make one feel older...and I also realized that I could become an AARP member in 3 years.

I'm with you on '93. My daughter was born in '91 and she's going into her junior year.

AARP? I get those solicitations all the time. The ones that really get under my skin are the spam e-mails for "Dating Sites for Seniors!" What?!!?! I'm 54...that's NOT senior!

wa-loaf

Yeah, I was going from this thing I saw online that was using 94.

Glenn

Heard a good song on the radio and realized I was listening to "The River". Ahhhh crap!!!!!

drjeff

So I'm driving home from a meeting tonight. I come up on an Oldsmobile Delta 88 (the 2nd car I ever had - and '88, Delta 88). It had an ANTIQUE CAR special license plate on it :eek:

Glenn

So I'm driving home from a meeting tonight. I come up on an Oldsmobile Delta 88 (the 2nd car I ever had - and '88, Delta 88). It had an ANTIQUE CAR special license plate on it :eek:

You were stylin' with those RiMz Jeff!

33757690001_large.jpg

:lol: