Today I felt old because... - Page 26

AlpineZone

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast
    that's what I thought but no it is apparently basically a new term for new prog rock. I think math because it often has complex time signatures. Which is funny to me because I can play 'em no problem but I can't count 'em. Just a feel thing.
    form is a 4 letter word

That's too bad. I was really hoping to hear someone rocking out some mnemonic devices for solving partial differential equations.

There's a Pokémon Go stop (Pokesite? I'm not sure) in the courtyard of my office building, where we've witnessed many young'uns doing indecipherable things. Form the street, they're pretty easy to identify, so, as the helpful person that I am, I've taken to letting them know that it's under the statue of the ballerina. Which gets real funny looks, in part driven by a fear of human interaction, I think. Today, one of the kids (probably 14 or 15) said, "Wow, thanks. What level are you?" I don't know, 1,000? Maybe 10,000, I don't really keep track...
    "The trouble with internet quotations is that they're often impossible to verify."
    -Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by ctenidae View Post
    There's a Pokémon Go stop (Pokesite? I'm not sure) in the courtyard of my office building, where we've witnessed many young'uns doing indecipherable things. Form the street, they're pretty easy to identify, so, as the helpful person that I am, I've taken to letting them know that it's under the statue of the ballerina. Which gets real funny looks, in part driven by a fear of human interaction, I think. Today, one of the kids (probably 14 or 15) said, "Wow, thanks. What level are you?" I don't know, 1,000? Maybe 10,000, I don't really keep track...
    My son wants me to pull into every strip mall or restaurant area to play that game. Go marketing tool?

2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

2016-2017 target - 50

If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Siliconebobsquarepants View Post
    Mine has a "Build your own six pack" for like $10 or $11 . Nice way to sample some craft beers without being stuck with ones you don't like.
    Trader Joe's does this as well. Good thing...once I tried some mango beer and it was vile, only wasted one bottle...

Permant hair loss , I'm going bald slowly ...maybe skied too fast without a hat when I was younger ? But I've lost my leg hair where my ski boots fit. I've had both wraparound and tounge type liners but seems my hair is gone . Summer time is embarrassing as I'm pretty wooly above the ski boot line. Do I shave the rest ? Wax ? Or wear long pants all summer?
    "Make Greenland Green again"

Quote Originally Posted by Siliconebobsquarepants View Post
    Permant hair loss , I'm going bald slowly ...maybe skied too fast without a hat when I was younger ? But I've lost my leg hair where my ski boots fit. I've had both wraparound and tounge type liners but seems my hair is gone . Summer time is embarrassing as I'm pretty wooly above the ski boot line. Do I shave the rest ? Wax ? Or wear long pants all summer?
    Shave head to toes sounds like the only way to go. Are you losing your ass hair too?
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Puck it View Post
    Shave head to toes sounds like the only way to go. Are you losing your ass hair too?
    Yuhl Bynner , Telly Savalis .... Good company ! Shave head to toe , my wife likes the idea except for the ass hair , she likes the dreadlocks .
    "Make Greenland Green again"

Today I felt old because

i was watching the MTV Music awards and:
    1. i didn't know any artists
    2. the music sucked
    3. i didn't get the jokes

and kanye west is a douche bag
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

2018/19
    Breck - 12/2 12/22 12/23 1/5 1/6 2/9 3/10
    Taos - 1/26
    Keystone - 2/24