• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Today I felt old because...

deadheadskier

Staff member
Wish they had more of those stores up my way. I know of two in the Boston Burbs. If I'm near one, I make it a point to stop for lunch. Will grab beers the next time!

yeggous

Wish they had more of those stores up my way. I know of two in the Boston Burbs. If I'm near one, I make it a point to stop for lunch. Will grab beers the next time!

My employer gets nearly all of their catering from Wegmans. Everything has been excellent, except for the pizza. Not good.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

JDMRoma

There's new ones in Westwood and Burlington. Heard they have a decent beer selection and really good food !
Never been but will soon

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
There's new ones in Westwood and Burlington. Heard they have a decent beer selection and really good food !
Never been but will soon

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Mine has a "Build your own six pack" for like $10 or $11 . Nice way to sample some craft beers without being stuck with ones you don't like.

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
I think the Monkees sang "...We're the young generation..." 50 years ago. That wasn't the name of the song just part of the lyrics.

crank

I am a guitarist and some kid asked me a question about playing "math rock" I have no idea what math rock is.

crank

that's what I thought but no it is apparently basically a new term for new prog rock. I think math because it often has complex time signatures. Which is funny to me because I can play 'em no problem but I can't count 'em. Just a feel thing.

Domeskier

That's too bad. I was really hoping to hear someone rocking out some mnemonic devices for solving partial differential equations.

ctenidae

There's a Pokémon Go stop (Pokesite? I'm not sure) in the courtyard of my office building, where we've witnessed many young'uns doing indecipherable things. Form the street, they're pretty easy to identify, so, as the helpful person that I am, I've taken to letting them know that it's under the statue of the ballerina. Which gets real funny looks, in part driven by a fear of human interaction, I think. Today, one of the kids (probably 14 or 15) said, "Wow, thanks. What level are you?" I don't know, 1,000? Maybe 10,000, I don't really keep track...

dlague

There's a Pokémon Go stop (Pokesite? I'm not sure) in the courtyard of my office building, where we've witnessed many young'uns doing indecipherable things. Form the street, they're pretty easy to identify, so, as the helpful person that I am, I've taken to letting them know that it's under the statue of the ballerina. Which gets real funny looks, in part driven by a fear of human interaction, I think. Today, one of the kids (probably 14 or 15) said, "Wow, thanks. What level are you?" I don't know, 1,000? Maybe 10,000, I don't really keep track...

My son wants me to pull into every strip mall or restaurant area to play that game. Go marketing tool?

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
Permant hair loss , I'm going bald slowly ...maybe skied too fast without a hat when I was younger ? But I've lost my leg hair where my ski boots fit. I've had both wraparound and tounge type liners but seems my hair is gone . Summer time is embarrassing as I'm pretty wooly above the ski boot line. Do I shave the rest ? Wax ? Or wear long pants all summer?

Puck it

Permant hair loss , I'm going bald slowly ...maybe skied too fast without a hat when I was younger ? But I've lost my leg hair where my ski boots fit. I've had both wraparound and tounge type liners but seems my hair is gone . Summer time is embarrassing as I'm pretty wooly above the ski boot line. Do I shave the rest ? Wax ? Or wear long pants all summer?
Shave head to toes sounds like the only way to go. Are you losing your ass hair too?

gmcunni

Today I felt old because

i was watching the MTV Music awards and:
1. i didn't know any artists
2. the music sucked
3. i didn't get the jokes

and kanye west is a douche bag

mriceyman

i was watching the MTV Music awards and:
1. i didn't know any artists
2. the music sucked
3. i didn't get the jokes