SkiADK is now up on Vbulletin 4.x also

AlpineZone

Talking SkiADK is now up on Vbulletin 4.x also

Working on some home page content but it looks to be running well - please report any bugs / issues!

http://www.skiadk.com
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Working on some home page content but it looks to be running well - please report any bugs / issues!

http://www.skiadk.com
    Hey Nick...

Any way you could take skiadk down? Unfortunately I was active there years ago an now that Google considers it a "bad neighborhood" I'm getting all kinds of warnings about inbound I've place there. Click on the link above to see what I mean.

It's not helping Alpine Zone to be linking out to it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
    Hey Nick...

Any way you could take skiadk down? Unfortunately I was active there years ago an now that Google considers it a "bad neighborhood" I'm getting all kinds of warnings about inbound I've place there. Click on the link above to see what I mean.

It's not helping Alpine Zone to be linking out to it either.
    I'd love to get this done.

Nick is SkiADK producing anything for you? In Google's eyes it's evil and there are a ton of links (in my signature I think) that are send signals that aren't good for us.

Nick is SkiADK producing anything for you? In Google's eyes it's evil and there are a ton of links (in my signature I think) that are send signals that aren't good for us.
    He doesn't check in ever on this page
    You better off PM him on Facebook.

I'm actually working on a forum overhaul right now. Not sure yet what I'm going to do with SkiADK yet, I may just pull the threads into the revised site here and close it down. I haven't decided just yet. I just moved servers and skiadk is back up again and it doesn't seem to be pulling in any spam at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I'm actually working on a forum overhaul right now. Not sure yet what I'm going to do with SkiADK yet, I may just pull the threads into the revised site here and close it down. I haven't decided just yet. I just moved servers and skiadk is back up again and it doesn't seem to be pulling in any spam at the moment.
    Thanks man. Every tool I have is telling me to ask the webmaster to take down those links or disavow them if that isn't possible. Browser gives me a warning too.

I posted a ton on skiadk back in the day.

It's probably historical; I had the malicious code cleaned up some time ago but after that the site didn't resolve back and I couldn't figure it out. After a server move it miraculously popped up once again now. I'm not getting any of the warnings when visiting the site any longer though and it shows clean in google site manager as well.

Thread Information