• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter Mtn Expansion Details

So Blueboy lost his pass for poaching Twilight early...
The lift attendant OD'd at the top pf B llift, they had to give him Narcane, OMG.
Some of the craziest skiing shenanigans on the trails I have ever seen.
But also,
amazing conditions. Racers, 42 and Clairs for 2 days of great advanced skiing. Upper Crossover will be ready tomorrow.

andrec10

Hyde Park, NY...Hunter on Weekends in the Winter..
The lift attendant OD'd at the top pf B llift, they had to give him Narcane, OMG.
But also,
amazing conditions. Racers, 42 and Clairs for 2 days of great advanced skiing. Upper Crossover will be ready tomorrow.

BYE BYE BLUE BOY! Fracking Manchild....

tnt1234

But also,

Are all these things true?!?!?!

benski

But also,

And he picked the worst place to OD on. That unload alone results in 5 injuries a day according to a patrolled, due to all the people falling as they get off the lift.

JimG.

Staff member
YEP. I need to start a new thread on blue boy, it is getting buried here

Yeah, just what we need, another one of your Blueboy threads clogging up the forums.

My wish in life is to never become the focus of one of your obsessions. You're a nightmare in that regard.

JimG.

Staff member
But also,

Nice to see they are taking care of the experts finally. Glad I was wrong about them bagging on the expert trails for the season.

Yeah, just what we need, another one of your Blueboy threads clogging up the forums.

My wish in life is to never become the focus of one of your obsessions. You're a nightmare in that regard.

Agree

zyk

Nice to see they are taking care of the experts finally. Glad I was wrong about them bagging on the expert trails for the season.
Claire's got some serious love over the last few days. Hopefully they don't groom it for a bit. Other than that the west side is bare. Rumor that they're hoping the storm will fill in the rest of the expert stuff but it's just a rumor so who knows. Overall the amount of snow that's been put down is impressive.