• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2017-18 Edition

BenedictGomez

Wow. Wish I saw that a month ago, the woman could use new skis. I may have to see if they have any of the women's intermediates left.

Jully

Wow. Wish I saw that a month ago, the woman could use new skis. I may have to see if they have any of the women's intermediates left.

Wish I really shouldn't be buying another pair of skis... Those Brahmas are tempting (though it doesn't say how long so I'm going to assume they're like 155 and wouldn't work anyway).

tnt1234

Wish I really shouldn't be buying another pair of skis... Those Brahmas are tempting (though it doesn't say how long so I'm going to assume they're like 155 and wouldn't work anyway).

I called about them yesterday - they are 166....

ScottySkis

https://www.potterbrothers.com/discount-tickets/
Potter Brothers in 4 locations in the north east flex days
Hide All DatesClear SearchGet your amazing ski ticket deals now!StateAll StatesMassachusettsNew YorkVermontChoose a State
Start Date
End Date
Potter Brothers is your discount lift ticket headquarters. Save up to 60% OFF with Flex Tickets to great ski areas in NY, MA and VT. Flex Tickets work just like regular lift tickets, only with pre-determined dates to offer you the deepest discounted prices. Choose Daily Tickets for skiing or snowboarding anytime including holidays!

SHOP NOW!
Click a ski resort to view available tickets
monthweek

today

December 2017
Sunday Flex Tickets
Sun Jan 7 (9-5pm)
Sun Jan 21 (9-5pm)
Sun Jan 28 (9-5pm)
Sun Feb 4 (9-5pm)
Sun Feb 11 (9-5pm)
Sun Feb 25 (9-5pm)
Sun Mar 4 (9-5pm)

yeggous

Fischer Cruzar Fire skis giveaway
http://www.***************************/topic/362-giveaway-fischer-cruzar-fire-skis/

bdfreetuna

I am almost hesitant to mention this... but the CT Ski Show is this Saturday in Hartford

First 600 people at the door get choice of free ticket to Smuggs, Burke, Berkshire East, Loon and a handful of others

I am going to be waiting in line early so good luck everyone.

Jully

I am almost hesitant to mention this... but the CT Ski Show is this Saturday in Hartford

First 600 people at the door get choice of free ticket to Smuggs, Burke, Berkshire East, Loon and a handful of others

I am going to be waiting in line early so good luck everyone.

Wonder how hard it will be to get those tickets. That is a pretty killer deal. Exhibitor list has a pretty complete crew of NE mountains. Even saw SR is going to be there.

bdfreetuna

Wonder how hard it will be to get those tickets. That is a pretty killer deal. Exhibitor list has a pretty complete crew of NE mountains. Even saw SR is going to be there.

They say first 600 @ the door gets to pick as long as supplies last for each mountain. Have a feeling it's a smaller show so probably the tickets aren't ultra exclusive.

I'm gonna be in line like it's Playstation 5 and try to get Burke tickets... but Smuggs and B-East are A-OK with me!

fullsend

Drifter Peak Pass Promo Code

Hey everyone! I am a rep for the Drifter Peak Pass this year. Use my promo code when purchasing the Drifter pass to receive $20 off:

Promo code: PSHAH

http://www.peakpass.com/

If you are between the ages of 18-29 (at time of purchase, for those who turn 30 later in the year) it is a great pass! Promo must be used by 12/15/17. The list price for the drifter pass is $399 ($379 with promo code) and prices will increase on 12/16/17.

Mountains: Mount Snow (VT), Hunter (NY), Crotched (NH), Jack Frost (PA), Big Boulder (PA), Attitash (NH), Wildcat (NH)
No blackout dates

20% off resort lodging
10% off select retail items
15% off one additional full-day lift ticket per day
25% off tubing at select resorts
Free summer scenic chairlift rides (only at Mt Snow, Hunter, Attitash, Wildcat)
25% off Attitash Summer Attractions Park Ticket
25% off zip tour rides at Hunter Mtn.

Any questions about the pass, let me know! I bought one last year and got way more than my money's worth! About 12 days at the cost of 4 days.

jaytrem

Discover NY Ski day returns on Thursday Jan 18th. The last few years you could buy cheap tickets for that day. Limited ticket for each mountain, goes on sale sometime in early December.

Smellytele

Bolton Valley
24 Hour Sale
For_Webpage.jpg

That is right folks, the 24 Hour Sale is back and ready to get you on the slopes for a steal of a deal.
For just 24 hours on Nov. 6 you'll have the opportunity to purchase up to two All Access Lift Tickets for just $39 each.
The tickets will be valid any non-peak Sunday-Friday during the 2017 - 2018 season, giving you the flexibility to use them on a date you determine later this winter.

bdfreetuna

Bolton Valley

That is right folks, the 24 Hour Sale is back and ready to get you on the slopes for a steal of a deal.
For just 24 hours on Nov. 6 you'll have the opportunity to purchase up to two All Access Lift Tickets for just $39 each.

Ski and Ride Card gives you $39 any day tickets for BV as well.