• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

USSA Proposes World Cup At Killington

jimmywilson69

That is an impressive array of fire power. Temps must be marginal now, as predicted, as it appears they are only blowing on upper east fall in North ridge.

skiur

That is an impressive array of fire power. Temps must be marginal now, as predicted, as it appears they are only blowing on upper east fall in North ridge.

They are also blowing upper GN....hopefully tomorrow the stairway will only be needed to get back to the peak. I don't mind so much hiking up in ski boots, but I have no interest in hiking down in ski boots.

mriceyman

The amount of snow made thurs through sunday should be insane

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

jimmywilson69

I don't think they are making any snow on Great northern yet. At least not within view of the peak lodge cam which has a little less than 270 degrees of rotation

skiur

I don't think they are making any snow on Great northern yet. At least not within view of the peak lodge cam which has a little less than 270 degrees of rotation

Trail report lists upper GN as closed with snowmaking.