• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone Giveaway - (2) Passes to Wildcat / Attitash

KTammaro

Can't wait for AlpineZone Summit at Sugarloaf, but I'd love to warm up with some runs at Attitash which is much closer to home! :fangun:

gmcunni

i like seeing first timers ... hopefully they stick around. the more posts you have the higher chance you have to win, i think that's fair.

hammer

i like seeing first timers ... hopefully they stick around. the more posts you have the higher chance you have to win, i think that's fair.
Is it possible for the same person to have more than one username? How do we know some of the posts aren't multiples from the same person?

Agree about getting new members in but I just hope it isn't someone gaming the system...

gmcunni

Is it possible for the same person to have more than one username? How do we know some of the posts aren't multiples from the same person?

Agree about getting new members in but I just hope it isn't someone gaming the system...

yes, you can setup diff accounts for same person, i think all you need is a unique email address which is easy to get. a lot of work for a single chance at the tickets tho.

hammer

yes, you can setup diff accounts for same person, i think all you need is a unique email address which is easy to get. a lot of work for a single chance at the tickets tho.
Yup...if someone wants to go through that much trouble they can have the tickets...

MadMadWorld

I'm in and I really hope a long time poster wins. Too many prize pigs in this thread! It annoys the hell out of me.