• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Need VT skiing advice

CoolMike

I agree with Bolton Valley and Smuggs.

Bolton Valley is a personal favorite of mine. The trails are beautiful.

xwhaler

Pretty sure I stayed in that hotel at the base back in like 1997 when we went up for a school ski trip
Can confirm that nothing has changed since then with the property. Stayed there 2 wknds ago with Catsup948 for 1 of the nights on our trip.
Its outdated for sure but is clean, is slope-side, includes a continental breakfast and access to the sports center (also outdated but not a big deal)
Hard to beat the price.

joshua segal

Website
skikabbalah.com
mccleaks got a lot of good advice on this thread.

IMO any of the following suggested earlier should do the trick:
- Smuggs and Bolton Valley
- Burke and Cannon
- Ragged and Cannon

Smellytele

That's even worse! But actually south-coastal NH was.

Back to your regularly scheduled VT skiing advice thread......

I was wrong...

[FONT=arial, helvetica][SIZE=-1]New Hampshire continued a part of Massachusetts until 1679, when the king separated them. He joined them again in 1686; but they were finally separated in 1691, and New Hampshire again became a royal province, the president and council being appointed by the Crown and the assembly elected by the people. Until 1741, however, the governor was but a lieutenant under the supervision of the governor of Massachusetts. [/SIZE][/FONT]