• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Redemption Storm? 02/23/2016 - 02/26/2016

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
〽❄❅;936887 said:
Elk closed their ungroomed slopes, Tunkhannock and Tecumseh, bumps must be boilerplate ice today. Not going this morning certainly was the right decision for me.

Let us know how you make out at Blue?

First run , nightmare bumps are petrified . Not bad on groomed stuff .
Skiing in low gear defiantly don't want to fall today . Only going to take a few runs and head out but may ski Saturday .

Bene288

For what it's worth, I head to Tahoe the 24th.. So maybe you all will luck out. But probably not.

〽❄❅

First run , nightmare bumps are petrified . Not bad on groomed stuff .
Skiing in low gear defiantly don't want to fall today . Only going to take a few runs and head out but may ski Saturday .
Ew, that bites!

I'm not adventurous enough for Blue on a weekend. Would do Elk but predicted 47º high = low motivation.

Lets hope the weather dot com forecast for Wed - Thurs holds. I know, wishful thinking. If by some remarkable chance it does, we should try to make it a AZ get together day.

Last edited:

from_the_NEK

Website
fineartamerica.com
Its gonna rain!
PH2008092502364.jpg

skibumski

This run has everywhere north of I-90 up to the Canadian border getting snow, but have to avoid some possibility for wet stuff too...

soulseller

If that model were to hold true, essentially 90% of the Northeast Ski Areas would get 12-18"+

That would be GREAT news!!!

This model is for Wednesday?

What are we looking at for Saturday?Hoping for at least a few decent hours in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

dlague

For next week the local news is calling for rain at this point.

This Saturday was looking like a wash but now reduced to light scattered snow or rain.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

mriceyman

For next week the local news is calling for rain at this point.

This Saturday was looking like a wash but now reduced to light scattered snow or rain.

Gfs has a rainstorm.. Euro a snow storm .. Lets see who wins