• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

hey massholes......

bdfreetuna

Anyone procured any through completely legal means yet?

Numerous delivery services with vast "menus" and timely, professional service here already.

Seems like half the folks in my town (Noho) have medical cards anyway, so there's NETA right down the street and another one in Easthampton.

That's all I know :dontknow:

On the legal issue -- I voted "yes" to legalize mainly out of principle that cops should focus resources elsewhere and it could improve community relations.

I know from travels in legalized states that the stores aren't really a big deal -- in most cases much more low key than the average liquor store. People come and go normally. Whether pot is in any way healthy or whether it's a moral issue totally different subjects. But I still believe the benefits of legalization outweigh the negatives, but then again personal freedoms and adult decision making are paramount.

bdfreetuna

Not my first choice of career that's for sure. I'd be strapped anyway but it's not like you have any kind of court case if you do end up having to discharge your firearm in Massachusetts because a pot delivery went wrong.

Then again -- these delivery services are most likely doing absolute gangbusters in the interim of shops not being open yet. Yes they are friendly, and yes they are timely, but I would not think crossing one of their people would be a great idea.

JimG.

Staff member
Not my first choice of career that's for sure. I'd be strapped anyway but it's not like you have any kind of court case if you do end up having to discharge your firearm in Massachusetts because a pot delivery went wrong.

Then again -- these delivery services are most likely doing absolute gangbusters in the interim of shops not being open yet. Yes they are friendly, and yes they are timely, but I would not think crossing one of their people would be a great idea.

Could not agree more.

Desperate people can do crazy things though.

SkiFanE

Dangerous profession cash only.

Not a gun person but I wouldn't do that job without a serious firearm.

May be in more danger if you're carrying oreos and pizzas lmao.

On one of trips to visit Colombia we were hanging and drinking with relatives and at midnight they called to get more booze delivered :). And if you are drunk and need a ride - car insurers provide free rides. Different mentality there - if people are drinkers - contain them in their own home or drive them around. They don't fight it with puritan laws.

colinuberalles

Would be nice to see it soon. Right now you can only get some if you have a card. I was just recently in Alaska and was able to walk right in to a shop and get some before hitting the mountain for some runs. ;-)

Zand

I grew up on the same street as the Leicester shop. Nursery across the street is being used for overflow parking lol can't wait to see how many people show up.

Glenn

I watch the morning news out of New Haven. They had a reporter up in Northampton this morning reporting from the inside of the dispensary. Just a bit after 6AM and he stated there were about 40 people lined up outside.

Jcb890

Anyone know the closest dispensary to DIA along I70 to Summit County?
AZ is probably the last place I'd come to ask that info...
Try Google... or Weedmaps... or Leafly... etc.
Google is probably all you need, just search for dispensaries near DIA and look at the map along I70...