• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

My new bike, ready to hit the trails...!!

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
This kid's lucky he didn't break his neck!!!

This thread is such a train wreck. I LOVE IT! LMAO!
trainwreck.gif

Highway Star

I'm going to slay some dirt roads tonight, I'll let you know how it goes.....if I don't get attacked by cougars.

skiboarder

LOL, that's funny. If you like the song, check out the album. "Greetings Interstate Manangers" by Fountains of Wayne. It is excellent.

LOL, that's funny. If you like the song, check out the album. "Greetings Interstate Manangers" by Fountains of Wayne. It is excellent.

will do..I bet all the songs are on youtube..now I have the Staceys Mom song stuck in my head...HighwayStar..do you have any action shots of you on the trails??? Maybe that will make this place less of a sausage fest...actually it might make this place more of one..:p

Highway Star

So, I tried riding down some stairs, and almost went over the bars. So the next time around I got back behind the seat and managed narrowly miss hurting myself. I'm getting better!!!

So, I tried riding down some stairs, and almost went over the bars. So the next time around I got back behind the seat and managed narrowly miss hurting myself. I'm getting better!!!

Hell Yeah..I used to like riding my bike down steps and also jumping steps on my inline skates..I also like to ski down steps..

Last edited:

Highway Star

So, I borrowed a GPS, and clocked myself on a hill near my house. 58 mph max speed. It felt fast, but do you think that's realistic?

Greg

Staff member
No way. I'm maxing out my road bike on some big down hills around 40 mph.....58 on a mountain bike like yours, not a chance.

Newsflash everybody. HS doesn't have that POS bike, didn't borrow a GPS, and didn't ride any mountain bike 58 MPH. Can we stop feeding into his idiocy now?

Highway Star

No way. I'm maxing out my road bike on some big down hills around 40 mph.....58 on a mountain bike like yours, not a chance.

40 mph? On a road bike? That seems kind of slow. Can't they go like 35mph on flat ground?

Highway Star

Newsflash everybody. HS doesn't have that POS bike, didn't borrow a GPS, and didn't ride any mountain bike 58 MPH. Can we stop feeding into his idiocy now?

Hey, don't call my bike a POS! It's a perfectly acceptable entry-level bike.

Not everybody needs a hi-end bike....I can compensate with my athletic ablity.

2knees

actually, this thread is quite humorous.

Grassi21

So, I borrowed a GPS, and clocked myself on a hill near my house. 58 mph max speed. It felt fast, but do you think that's realistic?

Holla S! You must be training real hard to achieve speed like that.