• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

YouTube / Vimeo MT Bike Video Thread

bvibert

Staff member
I guess this is a promo for a MTB apparel company, but it has certain redeeming qualities regardless... ;)

skijay

Guilty of a few of these :roll:

I'll admit I'm guilty of:
#10 - Yup, have the pics for my FB profile
#22 - I now carry a spray water bottle and a tooth brush. If I can't get the crap off while riding, I'll clean the tire(s) with the tooth brush & water before a tire goes in my car.

#25 - I've gotten an addiction to Cliff chocolate chip bars and gatorade

Last edited:

BackLoafRiver

This list is great. I have done only a few of them. (Of course, my trip to NZ for my earlier post will scratch a few off it)

I do want to build a bike something fierce.

bvibert

Staff member
This list is great. I have done only a few of them. (Of course, my trip to NZ for my earlier post will scratch a few off it)

I do want to build a bike something fierce.

1, 2, and 6 for me. I'll have to get to work on the others. I have ridden with a small dusting of snow in spots, but I don't consider it truly riding in the snow.

Building a bike is fun, and not nearly as hard as some people make it out to be! :beer: