• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FS - 2012 Armada TST's - 174 w/ Marker Griffons

BackLoafRiver

Used a whopping 7 or 8 times. I need something a tinch-kin longer. Think I found the pair today but in order to get them and keep the DTI at a reasonable level, I need to unload these.

Bindings mounted for 315 bsl.

Price.....paid $800 last year. Looking to get $500 but price police me if too high. Would rather see it go to an AZ'er than some random dude.

Pics -

IMG_0344_zpsa893f90e.jpg

IMG_0345_zpsc739c656.jpg

IMG_0346_zps2f7aa19c.jpg

deadheadskier

Staff member
What are your thoughts on these? I've read even the 183s ski short and get a bit squirrely doing GS turns at speed.

BackLoafRiver

What are your thoughts on these? I've read even the 183s ski short and get a bit squirrely doing GS turns at speed.

I should have gone longer. They do ski short. I thought that for me that would be a good thing considering what I wanted it to do. Turns out, I should have gone to at least a 183. Still fun but a short, snappy turn on this turns out to be too short for my liking. The second I tried to go big, I got chatter. And not a little bit.

BackLoafRiver

Never been on the S3. It was on my short list last year but decided to go with the TST instead. There are a lot of people who compare the two noting that the S3 skis even shorter than the TST due to the tip AND tail rocker. More camber in the TST.

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
If they were 10cm longer, you would have sold them in a day.

Then again, if they were 10cm longer, it sounds like you wouldn't have put them up for sale.