• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter - Friday, 12/15/2006

Greg

Staff member
Cool!

zook + parents
andyzee + wife
bvibert (maybe)
trtaylor
Grassi21
madskier (maybe)
2knees (maybe)

Indeed. 5 more.

Updated roll call time! Anyone else? Please post if you will be buying a ticket as well.

dmc

Got the day off... Have to take a bunch before the end of the year...

See ya'll there... :flag:

Greg

Staff member
Got the day off... Have to take a bunch before the end of the year...

See ya'll there... :flag:

Rad! Will be great to finally get some skiing in with you. You riding? I'm going to do another documentary like I did for the Mount Snow gathering last week. Hope to grab some cool vid and pics. Gotta have dmc ripping on the board for that!

Hawkshot99

I have the day off from work, so I should be there. May have "eastcoastskier" with me as well. But neither of us count in the ticket count.

eastcoastskiier

I have the day off from work, so I should be there. May have "eastcoastskier" with me as well. But neither of us count in the ticket count.

yes i think i will be tagging along in efforts to make some nice turns.. it'll be great to get to know some of you. just gotta re-arrange a few things.. lets hope it gets colder, and hunter can kick the guns into high-gear..

if anyone plans on buying a ticket at the mountain DON"T.. we have some great discout tickets at Potter brother, i think the hunter ones save you like 12 bucks mid week or something.. so.. let us know if you would like hawkeshot99 or i to pick one up

Last edited:

Grassi21

yes i think i will be tagging along in efforts to make some nice turns.. it'll be great to get to know some of you. just gotta re-arrange a few things.. lets hope it gets colder, and hunter can kick the guns into high-gear..

if anyone plans on buying a ticket at the mountain DON"T.. we have some great discout tickets at Potter brother, i think the hunter ones save you like 12 bucks mid week or something.. so.. let us know if you would like hawkeshot99 or i to pick one up

are you guys talking about those flex tickets? if so i'm interested. i'm def. in. i already requested the day off.

i'm hoping to get one solo day in before the hunter outing so i don't embarrass myself.

bvibert

Staff member
are you guys talking about those flex tickets? if so i'm interested. i'm def. in. i already requested the day off.

i'm hoping to get one solo day in before the hunter outing so i don't embarrass myself.

Don't worry about embarrassing yourself, we won't laugh too hard. ;) Seriously, it doesn't matter as long as you have fun!

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Don't worry about embarrassing yourself, we won't laugh too hard. ;) Seriously, it doesn't matter as long as you have fun!

Yeah, believe it or not no one laughed at me last time out and I suck.Might be cause they were so busy getting out of my way, they didn't have a chance to laugh :) Yeah, now that i think about it I saw more looks a fear. A 240 lb guy barreling down at you on skis could have that effect. :snow:

Grassi21

True. I can't expect to be ripping it up the first day out. I so badly need to get some turns in. I have been jonesing more than usual since I started reading the Herminators book.

Greg

Staff member
helmetcam
Cool! I'll have to get the video from you and add it to the final compilation. This is going to be a real hoot. Looks like it's gonna be a great turnout.