• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Snowmaking Capitol of The World

Glenn

Stratton has quite a few lit up this morning.

A stretch of cold weather will be really beneficial to a lot of mountains.

Zand

A little birdie told me Wachusett might beat all these areas to opening. Just have to hope Tuesdays rainstorm isn't too damaging to what they're making right now.

FBGM

I don’t get what’s funny. They have more fire power and capacity then the New England ones. Just don’t get the press and talk because of their location. They have been that way for years too. Nothing new.

56fish

Website
www.borderskirental.com
I don’t get what’s funny. They have more fire power and capacity then the New England ones. Just don’t get the press and talk because of their location. They have been that way for years too. Nothing new.

Definitely a year-round resort others should aspire to emulate. HUGE #’s :beer:

bigbog

My $.01 guess for 30yrs ago ss20 would be Killington, but that guess would've come from living in the Boston suburbs..LOL. The River and Sugarloaf are at it and are supposed to get some of the natural stuff tomorrow and later in the week. Me, I've got several boot shells, my heat gun, shell spreaders...and the luv of Jesus in my brown eyes....LOL.

rtjcbrown

Time to settle this once and for all:
vernon-valtm2.jpg

Attachments

• vernon-valtm2.jpg
    vernon-valtm2.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 121