• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The PBR Thread

Cannonball

Where is the PBR sitting in your pic? I can not tell.

The more important question is "Where am I sitting while taking the picture of PBR?" Answer: In the hot tub at Claybrook at base of Sugarbush.

May be you should change the pic every so often to a new location with the PBR can.

I like it. It can be a new 'guess the location' game.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Well, I guess PBR is the beer of choice for AZ. Someone should Email this to PBR so that we can get some swag.

Puck it

Well, I guess PBR is the beer of choice for AZ. Someone should Email this to PBR so that we can get some swag.

It would be better to get everyone to change their avatar like yours to a PBR one.

Then maybe we can ask them to be an official sponosr of the AZ summit next year!!!!!!!!!

ScottySkis

Now after increase insurance i might start drinking this stuff. A little alcohol after MJ makes me enjoy both.

Cornhead

I'm in, I haven't had a drink in over 10 yrs, but I see Pabst has me covered. And I felt silly buying the occasional six pack of Beck's NA. I was a little shocked there is a PBRNA.
uploadfromtaptalk1398376586364.jpg

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Geoff

PBR is like making love in a canoe. F-ing close to water.

Yuengling is just fine as an inexpensive regional beer. I wouldn't seek it out but it's drinkable and has far more flavor than the usual cheap 30-pack candidates.

I never buy American lager and prefer beer with more body and flavor but I won't turn one down served ice-cold on a scorching summer day. I'd rather drink a PBR than some stupidly bitter over-hopped American IPA. I've never understood the attraction.

dlague

I am a Harpoon fan myself but enjoy a cold PBR during those hot summer days or hot spring skiing days!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone