• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Corn Harvest Meetup (04/12 or 04/13?) - Who's In?

JDMRoma

I don't think he would want to. A can of spray paint would have been appropriate to outline the body.

Im pretty sure you can still see the divots I left behind.....No reenactment for me !
Birches would be a fun ski off and do the Miller Mile for extra points...........

makimono

What is a Fucka is a Chinese Downhil?? :lol:

Have you guys got a meet up spot? I haven't been to Cannon since the eighties...was going to go to WaWa closing day on Sunday but this sounds WAY more fun!

MadMadWorld

The plan is to get this all on video for a nice trip report. It doesn't have to be a 1 on 1 ski off. There are no rules in a ski off so feel free to throw your name in the ring.

MadMadWorld

I have some folks numbers from the last meetup but if you weren't there and want to get on the group text send me a PM

Savemeasammy

Don't call me, I'll call you... :)

Carpool? I will coach you up on the way! You will need it... ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Savemeasammy

Cannon = 2 for 1. Are you really going to miss the ski-off. I think MMW has challenged everyone but his mother! It should be fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk