• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who's done for the season

wa-loaf

I'm pretty much out of it now. Too much going on on the weekends, but I'm hoping to get out the first weekend in May to wrap things up.

dlague

Wait isn't this to early?

Working around my son's Lacrosse season we still have:

Saturday Apr 18th (Okemo or Mount Snow)
Sunday Apr 19th (Cannon)
Monday Apr 20th (Bretton Woods)
Saturday Apr 25th (Sunday River)
Saturday May 9th and possibly Sunday May 10th (Jay Peak)
Saturday May 16th (Killington)

Then we will see how Killington holds up!

Last edited:

Smellytele

I think I am done. Too many other things to do over the next few weeks. May sneak in a "sick day" at Killington or a day at Tuck's but I may not be able to. 41 was a good season. My most ever.

gmcunni

i'm weather dependent going forward but planning for 3 more days (4/19, 4/25+4/26)

i've had a long standing goal to ski in May, hopefully that will be a 4th day.

BenedictGomez

we still have:

Saturday Apr 18th (Okemo or Mount Snow)
Sunday Apr 19th (Cannon)
Monday Apr 20th (Bretton Woods)
Saturday Apr 25th (Sunday River)
Saturday May 9th and possibly Sunday May 10th (Jay Peak)
Saturday May 16th (Killington)

How many of the above days are already fully paid on SOTC vouchers?

dlague

How many of the above days are already fully paid on SOTC vouchers?

Bretton Woods ($17.76) and one Jay Peak (RSNE 2 fers or Liftopia) will require purchases - otherwise the others are comps, season pass or discounted pre-purchases. For example - still have a VT Ski 3 Pass day to use.

yeggous

Hope to be at Wildcat at least a day each weekend until they close for the year.

I should be there too. I may hit Cannon or BW next weekend for some variety. After the kitty closes things get questionable.

Is Jay seriously going to make May 10? If so I'm in. I have to go the flatlands the week of May 16-24 to visit the in-laws. Hopefully I'll make Memorial Day at K-Mart.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

4aprice

Some years end late, others end early, its what life dictates. I finished up April 4th at Cannon. This past weekend would have been a normal finish date for me but I had another more important obligation to attend. With the string broken (skied every weekend from Dec to 4/4) it was time to shift gears to warm weather chores and activities. 37 days, (40 is generally a target) No regrets, had a great season and look forward to next.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Newpylong

Probably all done besides on my own mountain, which still has snow but we are losing it quick.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20150412_133437438[1].jpg
    IMG_20150412_133437438[1].jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 225

Smellytele

Another issue crept up today. Knee/calf is killing me today. Had a wipeout yesterday at MRG that only slight ached then. After getting to work today it has stiffened up and I can't straighten out the leg totally with weight on it. Hope it is just a sore muscle and is fine in a few days. Only time will tell...