• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Corn Harvest Meetup (04/12 or 04/13?) - Who's In?

Savemeasammy

I wonder if they will sell tickets for 1/2 price if someone is solo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deadheadskier

Staff member
whelp, there probably will be many of us who need a partner on a twofer.

I'll be at the ticket counter around 9:30ish. Celtic Green pants, red hair and beard.

Normally I'd be happy to carpool with folks, but not this round. Still a bit leery of the foot injury I'm getting over and even more so being out of shape having only skied basically once since the middle of February. I don't want to bog anyone down if I need to bag it early.

deadheadskier

Staff member
They charge a few bucks more for a solo.

IIRC, from being up there early this month, the price for a single was $47 on twofer days. I lucked out and only had to wait 5 minute or so for someone else to show up and that was a midweek day. I imagine on Sunday it won't be a problem for people to find others to pair up with.

Bumpsis

I'll be arriving at about 11 AM, party of 3, so I'll need to pair up for a twofer as well. I don't anticpate problems though.
The tram is done for the season, so the action is at the Peabody lodge, right?

MadMadWorld

I'll be at the base around 9 with SMS. I'll be happy to meet anyone at the base. I think most people have my cell at this point. The group text worked really good the last time. So if you come late send a message to the group and someone will find you.

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
I have an Idea......
My favorite scene from the Chinese Downhill was when everone appeared above the cornice at the start ..tapped on the edge with their poles,
Would be cool to re enact the scene with 20 people or so ....then have a ( no contact ) ski off! Preferably a mogul run to keep from a downhill mele.
Need a videographer and someone to start.
Sort of Ski flash mob LOL.

JDMRoma

I have an Idea......
My favorite scene from the Chinese Downhill was when everone appeared above the cornice at the start ..tapped on the edge with their poles,
Would be cool to re enact the scene with 20 people or so ....then have a ( no contact ) ski off! Preferably a mogul run to keep from a downhill mele.
Need a videographer and someone to start.
Sort of Ski flash mob LOL.

How many people do we actually have ? Im all for the Downhill Mele......