• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Tyler Mill - 6/2/11

bvibert

Staff member
This was my second time riding Tyler Mill, I'm not sure why I don't ride there more often. I'm pretty sure I said the same thing when I rode there for the first time last year. There was a bit more climbing then I remembered, but it's all good. I rode with a pretty big group and had fun trying to keep up with some of the faster riders. There's a nice mix of tech, and smooth twistie stuff, with everything in between.

We rode about 8.7 miles in a little over 2 hours, with lots of stops to let everyone regroup. Very satisfied with the ride tonight!

WoodCore

Good ride indeed! The cool crisp air, low humidity, somewhat rested legs and the great company made the ride very enjoyable. Felt much more comfortable on the trails as compared to my loop in there on Sunday but still have some work to do on that Rock Garden. Liked the nice mix of technical and twisty trails.

bvibert

Staff member
I love that rock garden. Last time we were there we rode it both ways, I was kinda hoping for a repeat last night.. ;)

That ride did a good job of zapping all my energy though. I'm freaking exhausted today. It'll be a miracle if I'm not falling asleep at my desk today, let alone when I go to the movies with my wife tonight...