• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

chainlove.com

roark

Great. Another site to obsessively check.

I like that they list the quantities.

bvibert

Staff member
It doesn't auto refresh (or play a nifty sound when the item changes, or list the quantity when I hover over the toolbar).

So what you're saying is there are some improvements to be made??

Greg

Staff member
Should I add it to the Daily Gear Deal forum?

roark

Sure, as soon as I post that they put up a new item..
I was about to comment that if I were in charge of the roll out it would be a bit more exciting to build up hype with new items popping up all the time.

I wonder what happens if you put both a front and rear in your basket but the rear sells out first?

bvibert

Staff member
I was about to comment that if I were in charge of the roll out it would be a bit more exciting to build up hype with new items popping up all the time.

I agree, kind of a lackluster start to a new site.

I wonder what happens if you put both a front and rear in your basket but the rear sells out first?

I guess you'd get a front brake only. ;) Judging by how fast they're flying off the shelf right now I don't think you need to worry about it...

Greg

Staff member
Got these (2 pairs) for like $33 shipped this morning:

BK.jpg

NEWKH.jpg