• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter - Friday, 12/15/2006

Greg

Staff member
I've got pretty much every Friday off in December. Would like to start thinking about the first (of hopefully a few) Hunter gatherings. Who's good for Hunter on Fridays? Which Friday works the best for you?

Grassi21

I've got pretty much every Friday off in December. Would like to start thinking about the first (of hopefully a few) Hunter gatherings. Who's good for Hunter on Fridays? Which Friday works the best for you?

Count me in. Depending on an upcoming business trip there might be 2 Fridays I can't do. I should have a better idea regarding that trip this week I want to hit Hunter once or twice this season.

bvibert

Staff member
I'd love to hit Hunter again. I don't have too many days left to burn this year though...

Greg

Staff member
Yes,Nov 28th

I looked at everything, but I doubt I can swing it.

Let's pin this down. How about December 15 to insure some better coverage? Hunter on the 1st or 22nd are now out (I may be skiing more locally).

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
I looked at everything, but I doubt I can swing it.

Let's pin this down. How about December 15 to insure some better coverage? Hunter on the 1st or 22nd are now out (I may be skiing more locally).

12/15 sounds good to me, but would like to throw this out there(maybe for a future Hunter excursion), Flex ticks at Potter Bros:

Hunter Mtn Flex Ticket
$23.95
Preferred Customer Price: $21.56 » What's This?
Ski or Ride MORE - Pay LESS!
Flex Tickets allow you to choose your day of skiing or riding with flexibility. Your ticket will allow you to pick from one of several dates for your all day or evening of fun in the snow… perfect for today’s busy lifestyles.
Hunter Mtn Flex Ticket Dates & Times:
* Jan 5 Fri 9:00-4:00
* Jan 19 Fri 9:00-4:00
* Feb 2 Fri 9:00-4:00
* Mar 2 Fri 9:00-4:00
Only $23.95

Greg

Staff member
12/15 sounds good to me, but would like to throw this out there(maybe for a future Hunter excursion), Flex ticks at Potter Bros:

Hunter Mtn Flex Ticket
$23.95
Preferred Customer Price: $21.56 » What's This?
Ski or Ride MORE - Pay LESS!
Flex Tickets allow you to choose your day of skiing or riding with flexibility. Your ticket will allow you to pick from one of several dates for your all day or evening of fun in the snow… perfect for today’s busy lifestyles.
Hunter Mtn Flex Ticket Dates & Times:
* Jan 5 Fri 9:00-4:00
* Jan 19 Fri 9:00-4:00
* Feb 2 Fri 9:00-4:00
* Mar 2 Fri 9:00-4:00
Only $23.95
I can likely make some of those.

Grassi21

No plans or meetings on the 15th. You can put me down as a maybe.

Greg

Staff member
Okay. I changed the thread title. 12/15 is it. We had a group of eight of all different abilities last year for "Hunter Manic Monday". Had a great time and the group was pretty much able to stay together, at least to ride the lifts. Feel free to join us!