• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Nass - 5/4/10

bvibert

Staff member
I was late for my meet up with Woodcore and Rueler, so I headed out to try and catch them by going backwards through part of their intended route. Little did I know that they had changed their mind when I didn't show up and were on a completely different route... So I ended up doing a solo ride which wasn't all bad, but I do think I rode slower then I would have. Rode down Scoville to the sandy pelican>scoville twisties>jug>hinman>69er>cemetery>back to scoville. Looks like about 6.1 miles in about 1:45.

WoodCore

Sorry we missed you last night bvibert, if only my cell phone actually worked up that way . :smash: Anyway I got quite a workout last night chasing Rueler around the forbidden forest. We managed to roll just under 10 miles in about an hour and a half. Lots of fast riding and very few stops along the way for sure. After a couple slower paced group rides over the weekend it actually felt good to push the pace a bit, think Rueler said he averaged almost 7mph, I was few tenths slower.

We ended up rolling the following: Jug>Hinman>69'er>Cemetery>High Road>Blue Trail>B-Street>Brian's Rock>4 Way>E. Chippens>WC Bypass>Scoville Twisties>Jug