• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mt Snow AZ Southern Outing 2/16

Paul

Wish I could, taking the tribe up to the Bush for the week the next day, so I'm going to have to take a pass.

NEXT time though.....

Because we're now owed a Winter that lasts until late May, right?

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Wish I could, taking the tribe up to the Bush for the week the next day, so I'm going to have to take a pass.

NEXT time though.....

Because we're now owed a Winter that lasts until late May, right?

Hmm.... the Bush, sounds interesting. Definetely need to get up there.

JimG.

Staff member
So we have:

ALLSKIING
Greg
bvibert
Grassi21
2Knees
Goblin84
Marc
jct

and maybe
Jim G
Roark
Zook
Who else is in??

Call me a possible at this point...I'd like to make it up there and it's just a matter of making sure I have enough folks here to run the shop that day.

Last edited by a moderator:

2knees

Call me a possible at this point...I'd like to make it up there and it's just a matter of making sure I have enough folks here to run the shop that day.

jim, JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!

BeanoNYC

FYI: Ripcord opened yesterday. No work done yet on Sunbrook. Don't know about Beartrap for the outing, outlook is grim.

tree_skier

They plan on having sunbrook, beartrap, south bowl and plummet open by this weekend.

Also I have a lift ticket voucher good any day but sat and holidays. any interesting offers?