• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Corn Harvest Meetup (04/12 or 04/13?) - Who's In?

MadMadWorld

Yup, ski off in the glades. Ask John about his experience in the Birches!!!

I think we need a multi-venue event - bumps, jumps, and pond skimming as well. I don't even know where the Birches are located so I think I deserve a few second head start. Are we doing fastest time or technical score? There are a lot of variables to this.

MadMadWorld

Then you are not a cool kid.

It is combination score like moguls.

I am in fact not a cool kid and I have accepted this. Does Cannon have any good bumps setup? The tie breaker will be the first person to make it across Echo Lake wins.

Puck it

I am in fact not a cool kid and I have accepted this. Does Cannon have any good bumps setup? The tie breaker will be the first person to make it across Echo Lake wins.

All of the Front Five have bump lines and getting bigger by day.

I am skiing them very conservatively lately though. I just had my knee drained and a cortisone injected last week.

Savemeasammy

Puck it, you'd better bring your A-Game. MMW has new boots. He's feeling spunky!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadMadWorld

Not really a speed guy but I will go along with it for the sake of the greater good. I can always appreciate a good Breaking Bad reference.....Say my name