• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Sundown Bump or Bust V - 3/20/10

Grassi21

Sorry to keep posting under bump or bust V, but we had a baby boy named Travis yesterday. This was a really long labor and everyone is doing great. Hopefully one day he will enter bump or bust.

Congrats! Glad to hear every one is doing well.

2knees

so back to the trash talk.

actually i think it might take a miracle just to qualify this year. even more of the killington regulars seem poised to invade our turf......

who's gonna fight back?

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
so back to the trash talk.

actually i think it might take a miracle just to qualify this year. even more of the killington regulars seem poised to invade our turf......

who's gonna fight back?
See, that's why it's perfect timing that the Blue Mountain Bump or Jump is this weekend (3/6)...you can use it as practice/training.:idea:

2knees

See, that's why it's perfect timing that the Blue Mountain Bump or Jump is this weekend (3/6)...you can use it as practice/training.:idea:

you have no idea how badly i want to make this. i have a babysitter for saturday but my wife is giving me static. still holding out hope though.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I was just coming on here to say that you posted on FB that there's an announcement coming tomorrow regarding this.

Hmmmm....

Greg

Staff member
I've heard from some folks that there was a toal game-changer in the works. Something big. Looks like it might be materializing. Looking forward to the official announcement!

bvibert

Staff member
I've heard from some folks that there was a toal game-changer in the works. Something big. Looks like it might be materializing. Looking forward to the official announcement!

I've heard the same thing... Sounds like it's gonna be good! :beer:

MogulQueen

you have no idea how badly i want to make this. i have a babysitter for saturday but my wife is giving me static. still holding out hope though.

Wait a minute....you would rather go south on a free day then go up to K to ski some epic bumps this weekend?!!! You were just trash talking about the K skiers moving in on our comp. You need to go to K and represent! Show them what they are up against. The whole bump crew will be up there this Saturday. Come join us :beer:

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Wait a minute....you would rather go south on a free day then go up to K to ski some epic bumps this weekend?!!! You were just trash talking about the K skiers moving in on our comp. You need to go to K and represent! Show them what they are up against. The whole bump crew will be up there this Saturday. Come join us :beer:
Wait a minute...why aren't you coming to Blue on Saturday? :daffy:

gmcunni

MogulQueen

Wait a minute...why aren't you coming to Blue on Saturday? :daffy:

It does sound interesting, but I am in a ski house at Killington. I have three kids so it is a lot more convenient and economical(I know that is ironic that I just said Killington and economical in the same sentence.:-o) to stay up there. Make sure you all take pictures.