• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Home from the hospital : update

Warp Daddy

Trekkie !!!!! Good to hear from ya , ah this thing ain't no big deal , its just normal wear and tear from an ole jock :dunce: . Ya know that part was 72 1/2 yo so damn thing is gonna wear when at a certain age ya say "EFF the armchair, i am gonnA LIVE. life And burn out dammit not rust out " :smile: had a great summer playing golf , we did our 50 tH anniversry at our original honeymoon resort with lmy daughter and son n grand kids for several days. ......so had a great summer

Hey they got pretty good replacement parts in the parts bin these days and hell no gyM workout ever scared me ...too dumb to give a rats. Ass hahahaha.. Worst prt is i got new skis at the end of last season and was itching to ride em dammit .. But ill be back next season
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    113.8 KB · Views: 163

Trekchick

Warp, what's your ultimate goal? (without me reading the history of this)
Will you be back on snow this season?
Will your golf game improve?
Will you be able to watch baseball and eat hot dogs?

ScottySkis

Hey Warp hope you out their taking turns soon as your doctors allow. Being in the mountain s is seriously great medicine m

Funky_Catskills

^^^^^^^^
Dude !!!!! Hows A frame life ?? Still gigging ?

Ex girlfriend kicked me out... I was OK with it... :)
Living in my old farmhouse in the shadow of Rusk Mountain by the creek again... It's pretty awesome...

Have a new music project thats mostly original stuff called Deep Fried Weed. Think funk with a slight Country vibe... Or Funktry
knocked out some songs for a demo at a studio we are setting up in town. Pretty stoked about this.

Warp Daddy

Goals :
1 rehab LONG and STRONG
2 . No skiing this season BUT back in 2016-17 , could perhaps be ready by late spring but with heavy snow , mank , etc probably not a great idea ro startwith .

3 . Golf like. Mofo in the spring :smile:
4 . Gym workouts 3rimes a week
5 mobility is pretty good righ tnow after only 16 days from hip replcement , attitude is positive and chrged
6 will strt plying my guitars this week when i move back upstir tomorrow

LIFE is good

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
How come warp gets all the hot chicks????

Trekkie !!!!! Good to hear from ya , ah this thing ain't no big deal , its just normal wear and tear from an ole jock :dunce: . Ya know that part was 72 1/2 yo so damn thing is gonna wear when at a certain age ya say "EFF the armchair, i am gonnA LIVE. life And burn out dammit not rust out " :smile: had a great summer playing golf , we did our 50 tH anniversry at our original honeymoon resort with lmy daughter and son n grand kids for several days. ......so had a great summer

Hey they got pretty good replacement parts in the parts bin these days and hell no gyM workout ever scared me ...too dumb to give a rats. Ass hahahaha.. Worst prt is i got new skis at the end of last season and was itching to ride em dammit .. But ill be back next season
attachment.php

Warp Daddy

Because i AM an AXE man ' guitar players ALWAYS get the hot chicks :dunce:

wait for it ...... Wait for it .....soooooon..... Ur gonna hear from a drum monkey hahahaha

Warp Daddy

Yo BILL , really looking forward to reading your awesome TR,s this season , your adventures and trifectas will be part of my virtual reality , vicarious ski experience this season. Rock on brother and. Keep collecting those pins and round out that TRES KEWL alpine bonnet of yours :daffy:

da pimp

My guess is that you will be ready to ski in February, and probably stop the holdout and ski in March because you will feel so great, so strong and so normal again by January.

Warp Daddy

Maybe , ya never know:smile:,, moving pretty good on the cane after one day , doing four new exercises in addition to the others , still swollen but manageable , got rid of the hospital bed today and can either go upatairs now or sleep in my recliner as i do when resting during the day .

all in all feeling pretty good after 17 days

thanks again to one and all fir the feedback and support

....but if i ever have to do the other one ,i would get it done without hesitation