• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Stickers!

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you guys know I put in an order today for 1000 AZ stickers. First come, first serve, just need to send me a self-addressed stamped envelope. I'll post the address up once I get the stickers in. (or meet me somewhere!)

The stickers are 6" x 1.25", look like this:

AZ_Sticker.jpg

The turnaround time is a few weeks, so stay tuned and when I get them in I will update this thread with more info so you can get your own AZ sticker to stick on your car, your ski, your bike, wherever :)

-Nick

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Still waiting, I had an issue with the original file I submitted (not enough border). I'm hoping they come in this week, but I haven't gotten a ship notice or anything yet. They said it could take up to a month.

Thanks for reminding me though, I want to order the peaks as well !

vdk03

sounds good i would like one.

What about one thats like 3 feet long that I could put on the side of the truck cap?:lol:

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
That is after the shirts.

I will do shirts as well but those will be a giveaway or contest or something. I can't afford to buy everyone a T-shirt haha.

FYI, got a shipment notification yesterday :) Although I will be away from the 4- 19th so I probably won't be able to mail out any stickers until I return.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Alright guys, I believe the stickers arrived while I was out. If you want one (and make sure you send an envelope big enough), send me a PM and I will send you the address.

I haven't ordered the smaller mountains only, will do that later this week.