• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Something is Brewing at Sundown at it's not Beer!

dlague

Speaking of Double Blacks at ski areas south of VT and NH Wintergreen in VA has one that will make you head spin! Wintergreen has a DD trail called lower cliffhanger! Seriously, that's is a joke!

skiNEwhere

You guys are trying a little too hard. Not as bad as the 10 year old thread, but no one has posted there in almost 5 years.

That was actually a complete coincidence. I meant to click albums but clicked groups instead and saw it. Honestly, I want to try SS now. If it gets this much attention, they must be doing something right.

Savemeasammy

Blasphemer!!!!

The Goose is mogul perfection. Seeded bumps on the flats? Width only matters if you're skiing sideways.

Get back on track with your Sundown bashing.

Hey now...! Someone implied it would be wider and steeper than the much beloved Satan's Staircase. I'm just correcting them, that's all! Flying goose is fun. There's nothing wrong with low angle bump runs. I would love to see a few more bump runs at Sunapee - I might ski it more often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

powbmps

Hey now...! Someone implied it would be wider and steeper than the much beloved Satan's Staircase. I'm just correcting them, that's all! Flying goose is fun. There's nothing wrong with low angle bump runs. I would love to see a few more bump runs at Sunapee - I might ski it more often.

Low angle?? Awwwwwwwwwwwwww shit.... You're not joining my group. The negativity will only bring the others down.

Serenity now.

Attachments

• Snapshot 5 (2-14-2014 11-59 AM).png
    Snapshot 5 (2-14-2014 11-59 AM).png
    119.4 KB · Views: 87

Savemeasammy

Low angle?? Awwwwwwwwwwwwww shit.... You're not joining my group. The negativity will only bring the others down.

Serenity now.

Not sure I follow...? Are you suggesting it's a steep run? I've been to Sunapee two times over the past 2 seasons, so maybe it's steeper than I remember. I think Sunapee is known for intermediate terrain. It's not a bad thing. It just is what it is...

So I guess I'm banned from your group AND Sundown... Who's next, Pats?

MadMadWorld

Not sure I follow...? Are you suggesting it's a steep run? I've been to Sunapee two times over the past 2 seasons, so maybe it's steeper than I remember. I think Sunapee is known for intermediate terrain. It's not a bad thing. It just is what it is...

So I guess I'm banned from your group AND Sundown... Who's next, Pats?

He's just joshin' ya

Greg

Staff member
Ha ha, I guess I couldn't stay away for that long. I come back four days later and this thread is still alive and kicking? Great exposure for the mighty Ski Sundown! Keep it up everyone!! :) I had to laugh when I came across this beaut:

http://www.paskiandride.com/forums/topic/2027-ski-denton-steepest-in-the-east/?p=33532#entry33532

Wait what was that....pathetic? Poser? what does that shit make you? That's pretty sad.

How much time did you actually spend searching for a post that I made 9 years ago in a failed attempt to make a point? Wow, yes that IS pathetic. As creepy as your sleuthing is, equating a "STEEPEST IN THE EAST" claim to a mere double diamond trail designation as an unjustified marketing approach is quite the stretch. Nice try though. :thumbdown:

Last edited:

MadMadWorld

your boy 2knees bumped it on his own ya schmuck. If I have to explain to you the irony in what you wrote then you are far more pathetic then what I originally thought.

There are lots of people on here get it and think you are a joke. I've never met you and that's probably a good thing.

2knees

lol, it was embedded in the thread i bumped. I didnt even know that. Greg,you're a gaper, madmadworld is the new defender of the internet!!!

it's still funny that people use decade old threads to make their point though. That will always be funny.

powhunter

Haven't skied the goose in a few years but id say the pitch is similar to lower vertigo at K. Maybe low angle to you expert bumpers