• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

14,000 posts...

drjeff

I thought that GSS was going to be patting himself on the back again based on the thread title ;)

Swamp Dog

I think the secret to all those posts is COOKIES!

images

drjeff

BVib and Gregg are major postwhores..lol..I'll never post as much as them..crazy..

What I think WILL be a riot is when you start to really close in of bvibert and Greg post wise. My guess is that every Sundown session and Nass RAW will go from a 5 to 10 page thread to a 10 to 15 page thread ;) :rolleyes: ;) And the GSS post bumpage will go from 5 threads/forum/day to about 50 threads/forum/day ;) :)

Warp Daddy

What I think WILL be a riot is when you start to really close in of bvibert and Greg post wise. My guess is that every Sundown session and Nass RAW will go from a 5 to 10 page thread to a 10 to 15 page thread ;) :rolleyes: ;) And the GSS post bumpage will go from 5 threads/forum/day to about 50 threads/forum/day ;) :)

H'mm LET THE GAMES BEGIN !!!!!

I agree..there are already 5+ Sundown threads going all the time...no different then all the Blue mountain threads over on www.paskiandride.com and BVibz will always say hello to every new member in the introductions thread to boost his count..I really don't think I will catch either one of them...Me beat Greg in posts..that's unpossible..plus I'm starting to get bored of this site..

Greg

Staff member

Interesting that you think having the top post count is really all that important to me... :roll:

I agree..there are already 5+ Sundown threads going all the time...no different then all the Blue mountain threads over on www.paskiandride.com and BVibz will always say hello to every new member in the introductions thread to boost his count..I really don't think I will catch either one of them...Me beat Greg in posts..that's unpossible..plus I'm starting to get bored of this site..

Greg - Posts Per Day: 8.41
Brian - Posts Per Day: 8.85
GSS - Posts Per Day: 23.55

Only a matter of time it seems...

Anyway, nice job, Brian.