• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

1972 Spaulding 165 Short Circuits

FastWoody

I’m looking for a pair of 1972 Spaulding 165 Short Circuits with Marker bindings.I worked as a rep for the company and designed this ski that was manufactured at the Persenico Factory.It is the first Parabolic Ski ever created and has great sentimental value to me.I’m 80 years old and want to return to skiing on the skis I designed and named. ⛷️🎿

Thanks,
Woody Wood
239-262-4065

BodeMiller1

I’m looking for a pair of 1972 Spaulding 165 Short Circuits with Marker bindings.I worked as a rep for the company and designed this ski that was manufactured at the Persenico Factory.It is the first Parabolic Ski ever created and has great sentimental value to me.I’m 80 years old and want to return to skiing on the skis I designed and named. ⛷️🎿

Thanks,
Woody Wood
239-262-4065
Wasn't there a woodpecker with a similar name.
Mr. Wood, my advice get skis, really good comfortable boots and ski.
Pretty cool history Bode Miller may not have become the greatest skier without the shaped ski. So who was the the person who realized a straight ski was inferior?
Be a interested to know.

BodeMiller1

Killington all ways seems to be trying to keep people from going off the back. Wheeler ville Rd? The woods go on and on...
If you go to Coopers it can get more confusing. Butt, sometimes that's better.

Ski instructers, real world backwoods training. Very nice.... 👏👏👯