• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2012-13 My Pico Season Pass Prices Announced

AlpineZone News

Skiing News
Website
www.alpinezone.com
KILLINGTON, Vt. (March 9, 2012) - Pico Mountain, home to big mountain terrain with small mountain charm, announces 2012-13 Season Pass pricing today for the spring sale. Guests can take advantage of the best prices in New England for Pico season passes when they purchase by April 26, 2012. Plus, Pico Mountain is offering guests who purchase and pay in full the opportunity to use their 2012-13 season pass starting March 15, 2012, or opt for the Summer Payment Plan and start using their pass next season.

For the 2012-13 season, Pico will offer My Pico Unlimited Adult pass (ages 19-64) season passes for just $349; Youth/Senior pass (7-18/65+) for $249; Unlimited Child pass (6 and under) for $39. My Pico Unlimited Pass is valid every day of the 2012-13 season from mid-December through the end of March, weather and snow conditions permitting. My Pico Pass holders receive numerous benefits, including discounts on Snowsports School lessons, food & beverage, retail, lift tickets and demos.

Additionally, My Pico Pass holders can add on a Killington Resort upgrade to their passes for only $99 for all ages and ski or ride at Killington one day a week when Pico is closed on either Tuesday or Wednesday, non-peak*.

Returning for the 2012-13 season are renewable My Pico Passes. If you are currently a 2011-12 season pass holder, keep your pass because after you sign the 2012-13 Express Acceptance of Risks, Indemnification & Forum Selection Agreement form, you will be able to skip the line and head directly to the lifts on opening day. Pico will also be offering an all-ages Refund Protection Option. For only 5% of your pass price you will receive a full refund if you are unable to ski/ride for the remainder of the season due to injury, illness, job transfer, etc. (some restrictions apply).

Pico will also offer a Summer Payment plan for all 2012-13 season passes purchased before the April 26 deadline for 1.5% non-refundable fee per pass. Simply purchase a pass with a credit card at the Ticket Sales Center or by calling 866-667-7426) by April 26, and pay 33 percent of the total season pass purchase at the time of your order, 33 percent will be automatically charged to your credit card on June 30, 2012 and the final 34 percent will automatically be charged to your card on August 30, 2012.

Lift hours are 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays, and 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. weekends and peak days.

*Peak days for the 2012-13 season include: December 24-31, 2012; January 19-20, 2013; February 13-22, 2013

http://www.picomountain.com/winter/tickets_and_passes/my_pico_pass

###

About Pico Mountain:
With more vertical drop than 80% of New England mountains, Pico Mountain offers mogul trails, glades, groomed cruisers and the Triple Slope Terrain Park, all of which lead back to one classically-styled Vermont base lodge. First-timers can enjoy gentle learning trails and a new tow-rope, while more advanced skiers and snowboarders will enjoy finding their way into the glades on a fresh powder day. Our 50 trails, 214 skiable acres and seven lifts (including two high-speed quads) mean our slopes are never crowded and our guests make the most out of their days. Pico - Big Mountain Skiing, Small Mountain Charm. www.PicoMountain.com