• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2018-19 Ski Voucher trade and swap thread

spiderpig

Copying from last year, since I have two vouchers to offer below

2018/2019 Ski Voucher and BOGO thread

Many AZ'ers have vouchers, lift tickets, BOGOs, etc. that they either cant or wont use during the course of the season.

This is a ticket swap thread, so it shouldn't get cluttered with tons of posts like the "Skiing on the Cheap" thread does. Please make sure to list ALL restrictions for what you're offering (e.g. no holiday's, M-F only, S-F only, expires January 31, 2019, valid 03/01/19 to close, etc.) and make sure your offer is in fact transferable.

Other than posting what you have to offer in a trade and the mountains you seek in return, the bulk of the communication should take place in the form or PM (i.e. we don't need 8 posts negotiating a trade).

Please edit your post with "GONE" if an item listed in your post's inventory has been traded & no longer available.

Thanks, and happy skiing this winter. THINK SNOW!

spiderpig

Looking to offload an unrestricted Burke and a M-F Ski Sundown ticket for something farther south in the first case and something valid on weekends (or weekday elsewhere) in the second case. Definitely open for a 2 for 1.

chuckstah

Any Killington BOGO's?
Buy a ride and ski card for $20-25 and enjoy 2 fers ( might be half price) every Sunday-friday. Usual blackouts

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk