• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2022 -2023 Mountain / Road Bike

BodeMiller1

Just picked up a Diamond Back bike. It's black and purple.
Just getting it dialed in. The Derailers are sticky.

BodeMiller1

I have the bike dialed in. I like not having any fork or frame shocks. This bike is very predictable.
No fat tires. File under speed merchant. Meow

BodeMiller1

Went up Rattle Snake Hill behind Blossom Hill Cemetary in Concord NH yesterday. Found what I think was Perry's #2 quarry. With the leaves mostly down good views of the old operation. All the Mt. Bikers say Highlands is good, this place is a rock hoppers dream. There are 20 or more miles of trails in the area and Ice water falls to rival the whites. There are natural caves and a 20 acre birch forest with huge boulders and lots of bobcats on the north shoulder (toward Fisk Hill). On the SW face are the ghost quarries (prison) and you always see porcupines. There are over a 100 quarries up there and new ones to be found. I've skied the hill too many times to count.

This is a stock photo. I'll get some more soon....

Attachments

• QP2.jpg
    QP2.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 1