• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

800 Free Lift Tickets at the Albany Expo

Downhill Threads

Website
www.downhillthreads.com
Anyone live near Albany, NY? The Albany Ski & Board Expo is coming up in a couple weeks... November 2-4, and I just found out that they are giving the first 400 guests on Saturday and first 400 on Sunday a free lift ticket to their choice of one of the neighboring mountains (including Whiteface!). Thought that was a pretty nice incentive to wake up early.

This will be my first time at the Albany Expo. Anyone go to previous years? Get good deals?

If you go, stop by the Downhill Threads booth and say HI to me. I'll definitely try and hook up the AZ forum-folk :)

- Tom

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Its just time... and its fine that you posted here as not everyone checks the news side of the site --> I'm hoping to hit up the ski and snowboard expo in Boston

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Hawkshot99

This will be my second year working the show for my employer. Last year was the first time I ever attended a ski show, so it was pretty interesting.

Ill try and stop by your booth to check out some of your shirts.

Hawkshot99

There seemed to be lots of people going through the show. Our company was pretty happy with how it turned out. I didnt find it to be to crazy working it, but we do lots of shows on our own, just not a multi-vendor show. I find those shows we do to be more hectic personally.