• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

A Sad Day for America and Our Legal System

bvibert

Staff member
How is he going to finish searching the countries golf courses for the real killer?? :eek:

Glenn

You'd think someone who got away with murder would have laid low and kept his nose clean. What an idiot.

thetrailboss

Staff member
I mean I am so sad...I almost shed a tear when I heard that he gave a tearful speech to the judge this morning before being sentenced. :cry:

Give me a break. :roll:

ctenidae

Maybe OJ, Vick, and the douche that shot himself in the leg will all be put in the same prison, and they can all act in the Gangrape Productions presentation of "The Longest Yard"

I knew this thread was going to be about OJ..how can he look for Nicole and Rons killers while he's in jail???

Hawkshot99

Many years ago, he said he would not stop searching till the real killer was locked up. Well he is done searching now.......

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Many years ago, he said he would not stop searching till the real killer was locked up. Well he is done searching now.......

No, there's always the possibility the killer is in jail. I think this is an elaborate plan that OJ thought up to go undercover. I just wonder who's covers OJ will find himself under.