• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Anybody Hungover today???

Hey All,

Alot of people I talked to at Blue mountain this morning were hungover, any AZers? I drank about a gallon of beer last night but I felt fine..mainly because I stopped drinking early..a little sugar free redbull or gatorade helps a hangover and greasy food..

Terry

Nope. I skied last night, came home and had a few beers while watching tv. Got up this am and went skiing again. It was a short sessin today because the wind was howling! the summit triples were closed due to the wind and it was just as well. It was cold enough just riding the quad partway up the mt.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Just tired, didn't drink too much. Had a long day of work from 9AM until 2AM, then went to after hours party with restaurant biz friends until 5:30. Had fun, only a few beers, but my body schedule isn't used to seeing 5:30AM these days.

Greg

Staff member
Drank a bunch of wine and woke up a little sluggish, but I wouldn't call it a hangover.

Mildcat

Tired but not hungover. :puke: Got home from a NYE party about 1:30 and still woke up at 4:30 to go skiing. I didn't drink much last night though.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
A little icky this morning but not hungover. I was dehydrated before I started drinking yesterday so that didn't help. Once I rehydrated and ate some carbs this morning, I was fine.

wa-loaf

No, even though I had a steady stream of beer from 5pm to 1:30am. Though I wasn't too happy when the kids woke me up at 6:30. Feeling pretty tired now so I think it will be an early night.

Hawkshot99

I wish I could of been hungover. I worked all day NYE 13 hours, then torch parade, party, got to bed at 1 and was at work at 8 for 13 more hours of hell..........

Glenn

I had a cold. I drank two beers that night. I had some Anisette as a night cap though.