• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

April Fools Day is Approaching-

noski

So as you may remember, last year I scraped the creamy middle out of the oreo and replaced with toothpaste and punked my 16 y/o son.

That nifty Alt/Ctrl/arrow down and arrow up PC trick in the Windows thread is a good one for coworkers.

A few years ago, Mad River Glen wrote an article for the local paper about planned expansion of lodging and guest services (to the extreme, of course), a la Sugarbush, at the base of MRG. That raised more than a few eyebrows....

Let's exchange some ideas in preparation for the Big Day.

ctenidae

Didn't you hear? April 1st has been cancelled this year. Something to do with the gov't needing tax revenues sooner, or something.

I'm going to go ding dong ditching in the middle of the night..

Step One..fill paperbag with dog poop..
Step Two..place bag in front of door
Step Three..light bag on fire
Step Four..ring bell..run away..
Step Five..from a distance watch person stomp on burning bag and get covered in dog shit.,.

dmc

Probably be in Korea for 4/1

Think they celebrate?

AMAC2233

Anyone remember the April Fools Day snowstorm a while back? 24" in the Boston area...

I was in elementary school that year, '97. I think the storm was Monday into Tuesday...we had Monday - Wednesday off, back to school Thursday, and by Friday, about 3/4 of the snow had already melted.

I was in elementary school that year, '97. I think the storm was Monday into Tuesday...we had Monday - Wednesday off, back to school Thursday, and by Friday, about 3/4 of the snow had already melted.

Wow..I didn't realize you were so young..Hunter received over 2 feet with that storm and then there was another one on April 18th 1997..where there were even flurries down in Allentown PA

AMAC2233

Wow..I didn't realize you were so young..Hunter received over 2 feet with that storm and then there was another one on April 18th 1997..where there were even flurries down in Allentown PA

yep I'm 16. Next year I'll have my licence all ski season...you know what that means! Day trips every weekend. I-93 is all mine. Watch out NH state troopers. Catch me if you can.

...April fools! No speeding tickets for me