• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bang Camaro on Conan OBrien

Sky

Two of my sons will be in the band on Conan Tuesday night 6 Jan.

Not sure how many of the band will actually appear, the Screen Actor's Guild plays a role, something about each person getting a minimum salary, so the two guitars, dru, bass and 7 or so of the singers (out of the 15 or so).

Later this week they cruise out of Florida with Skynard etc for three days.

The new album gets released nationally next week.

www.myspace.com/bangcamaro

dmc

Cool stuff... i like the old school dual metal guitar and doubling up in the vox....

Sky

Impressive, do your sons sing or play instruments or both?

In this band...my sons sing. The oldest had his own band (The Vershok) where he played bass and did the lead vocals.

#3 son is working his own band, not sure when he'll start palying out. He splits the vocals and plays guitar.

FRITOLAYGUY

Ok just watched them do they usually 6 people singing at once or was that just for this 1 song? Not bad sounded good but way too many people on stage at one time.

Warp Daddy

Two of my sons will be in the band on Conan Tuesday night 6 Jan.

Not sure how many of the band will actually appear, the Screen Actor's Guild plays a role, something about each person getting a minimum salary, so the two guitars, dru, bass and 7 or so of the singers (out of the 15 or so).

Later this week they cruise out of Florida with Skynard etc for three days.

The new album gets released nationally next week.

www.myspace.com/bangcamaro

SKY Just gave your boyz a listen ( Life is Hard on the Road and Revolution) -- nice really crisp sound/vocals --- luved the axe work -- you gotta be pretty proud -- these kids have TALENT !!

Wish them great success

Sky

Will you be in the city with them Sky?

Let's see, first...here's the link: http://www.nbc.com/Late_Night_with_Conan_O'Brien/video/episodes/#vid=916541

Pardon the Nissan ad.

Fritolayguy....six was as many as the Screen Actor's Guild would allow. They have as many as 12 to 15 vocalists depending on the tour. Check out their web site or YouTube for Bang Camaro. They did a show in Boston with about 12 vocalists (back when they had three guitars) and they blew people away. The video for Push Push (Lady Lightning) is typical show stock.

Warp Daddy...I'm really happy for the whole band. Such fun guys and they are so happy when they find my wife and I in the audience. My #1 son is still @ work trying to finish up stuff so he can catch a 6AM flught to Florida to go on the Simple Man Cruise. #3 son got permission form work to take the time. #2 did the Conan thing and is backl to tending bar tonight in Boston. They all work pretty hard at it. If you listen to Life's hard on the road....that's definitely them on tour....Merch sales used for bail, etc.

Beano...No, not this time. If I hit up NYC again to watch them...I'll let you know.

Glas you guys checked it out!! Thanks!