• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Best 2-Moutain combo for VT this weekend April 5th and 6th..Considering Conditions

MidnightJester

Trying to finish off VT passes with friends for this weekend coming up. Since the rain that came to south VT and possible rain/snow for this weekend ahead this is what I came up with.... Saturday go to Jay peak to stay away from the warmth and rain possible on sat and Sunday do Stowe to avoid sat stowe crowds. If I knew the conditions would improve in the south would consider other options. Smuggs could get thrown in the mix with sugarbush as well. Not sure.. Where would you go if you could choose any VT mountains this weekend?? Thanks in advance.

MidnightJester

Weekend of the 12th and 13th would be a back up to a back up. Not sure past that how good it can be with open territory being the biggest loss the further you go. I think this weekend should have close to 100%open up north in VT at Stowe and Jay.

Euler

If it's warm and nice everything from Mt. Snow north is going to be awesome! The only place I'd worry about is Magic due to southern location and low smowmaking. Other than that, there's been so much snow and cold that its all going to be great!