• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Black Dog Sports

AdironRider

Just wanted to throw a shout out to the Dave's and those at Black Dog Sports in Killington.

Dudes hooked it up this week for me on two separate occasions with boots and bindings. The second day, Dave the owner let me take out his personal Hayes Bros custom built snowboard. (Awesome board by the way, need to look into these guys as Ive never heard of em). For less than a week being open and crowded weekend conditions, I thought this was stand up business.

Solid customer service, good dudes, definitely a good place.

Not trying to spam, but this was one of the better shop experiences Ive had in my skiing career. They get the little stuff right and solid customer service. Killington has its cons, but this was a definite plus.

RENO

Agree 100%! Dave's a good guy. I was his first tune of the season in early October. Store was still closed when I called, but he let me bring my board in and fired up the tuning machine. Great job. Great price. Great Customer service!

Rogman

Absolutely, Black Dog Sports is a gem of shop at Killington. Dave is one of the nicest people going, and does a terrific tune.