• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Breakfast for dinner?

Greg

Staff member
Anyone else ever do this? From time to time, my wife and I whip up a bunch of breakfast food for dinner. Tonight's menu is raisin bread french toast, eggs fried in a bit of bacon grease (not going for healthy tonight :lol:) and of course bacon. Beer compliments breakfast food surprisingly well. Tonight it's Sam Adams Honey Porter. Yum!

MR. evil

Anyone else ever do this? From time to time, my wife and I whip up a bunch of breakfast food for dinner. Tonight's menu is raisin bread french toast, eggs fried in a bit of bacon grease (not going for healthy tonight :lol:) and of course bacon. Beer compliments breakfast food surprisingly well. Tonight it's Sam Adams Honey Porter. Yum!

I love breakfast for dinner! I am more of an omlet or pancake guy.

Hell Yeah....I always thought it was dumb to only eat certain foods at certain times of the day...breakfast food for dinner is great and dinner food like spaghetti is great for breakfast..serious food stoke!!!!!!

WJenness

I love breakfast for dinner!

I've never had beer with 'breakfast' though... I'll have to try that one.

-w

I love breakfast for dinner!

I've never had beer with 'breakfast' though... I'll have to try that one.

-w

I like to double fist a Bloody Mary with a Beer for breakfast....If I stay somewhere with Room Service..I like to order steak and eggs with a beer and bloody Mary..mad steezy yo..

deadheadskier

Staff member
....been a long time and for whatever reason I haven't had the appetite for it lately.

Glenn

We used to do that...but haven't for awhile. Homefries, eggs and english muffins.

wa-loaf

I've got a friend who has a tradition of having just strawberry shortcake for dinner.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
LOVE breakfast for dinner. We did that one night last week before I had class. Pancakes, turkey bacon... I don't like eggs but normally I'll cook them up for everyone else. They passed this time. When I really have the time, I like to go all out with the potatoes, too. Yeah, it tends to be a carb-fest. :oops:

I'm not really set at certain foods at certain times of the day anyway. I've been known to eat dessert for breakfast. I had pasta for breakfast a few times over the last month, too. Whatever you feel like... it's all good.

gmcunni

hardly ever cook breakfast for dinner but there are two diners in town that serve breakfast all day. anytime we go to one of them for dinner i get a sausage and cheese omelet!!

Grassi21

i could go for some breakfast right now. two eggs over easy, well done hash brows, sausage, and rye toast. i could probably put down a couple of pancakes on top of that. 8)

ComeBackMudPuddles

I like a good glass of wine or a beer with dinner, and, somehow, neither of them seem that appealing with a bowl of raisin bran.

Greg

Staff member
I like a good glass of wine or a beer with dinner, and, somehow, neither of them seem that appealing with a bowl of raisin bran.

Beer goes great with hardy (eggs, panacakes, french toast, bacon, etc.) breakfast food.