Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!
You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!
Maybe on the 20th for me. I have a ton of vouchers to use but Cannon on killer powder day can't be beat, vouchers and potentially eating one be damned. I'm concerned that not enough snow will have fallen by the morning of the 19th to fully cover everything up. But I haven't skied there recently, especially since the thaw. What say those that skied Cannon this past weekend? How much does Cannon need to be 100% on/off the map? My threshold is pretty low for that type of thing but I am assuming things are pretty dire right now before the storm. How much is needed to fill er' up?
Not liking the setup for VT tomorrow. Looks like the snow won't kick into gear for VT until late in the day tomorrow. That east wind seems like a total wind card. Might make a game time decision tomorrow morning, Cannon seems probable. Also have a voucher for Dartmouth. That would be a total no brainer for tomorrow but they barely have anything open and who knows if they'll get enough to open their better terrain.