• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cannon 3-8 !!

JDMRoma

Showed up early…as usual for me and started off on the top of the Cannonball with Upper Ravine,Skylight, Upper Cannon and my Fav…VistaWay ! They were all skiing really well although slightly firm first off in the am. I was lucky to run into Kleetus (Adam) on the Cannonball lift early off and we lapped the Runs off the top for another hour and headed over to the Front Five.The Front 5 was Awesome once it all softened up, no lines at the Zoomer all morning….way cool !

Think it was around 10:30 and we hooked up with Cannonball, his Wife and friend Matt.

Went back up to the top and hit all the Favs and added in Upper and Middle HardScrabble just to warm us up for Echo woods Glade……ya that was interesting……first time in there for me…sure its fun with lots of snow :)

Overall one of my Better days of the Season…..Had a Great time skiing with everyone on such a Beautiful day !

Kleetus

Showed up early…as usual for me and started off on the top of the Cannonball with Upper Ravine,Skylight, Upper Cannon and my Fav…VistaWay ! They were all skiing really well although slightly firm first off in the am. I was lucky to run into Kleetus (Adam) on the Cannonball lift early off and we lapped the Runs off the top for another hour and headed over to the Front Five.The Front 5 was Awesome once it all softened up, no lines at the Zoomer all morning….way cool !

Think it was around 10:30 and we hooked up with Cannonball, his Wife and friend Matt.

Went back up to the top and hit all the Favs and added in Upper and Middle HardScrabble just to warm us up for Echo woods Glade……ya that was interesting……first time in there for me…sure its fun with lots of snow :)

Overall one of my Better days of the Season…..Had a Great time skiing with everyone on such a Beautiful day !

Had a great time skiing with you, Cannonball, Cannonball's wife, and Matt! I'll definitely keep an eye out for you guys if I'm in the neighborhood again or let you know if I make it up to Burke before the end of the season.

Given the current snow forecast I may make a run at Stowe and Smugg's for next weekend but we'll see how the forecast pans out as it gets closer. If you head up to Jay with Cannonball next week have fun. As of the models now it's in the bulls-eye!

Cannonball

God day out there guys! Getting on skis always works me over. I had to switch back to the board yesterday for a break.

I just realized that Friday is out for me. But if any of this snowfall materializes it would be a great to get out. Looking forward to hearing reports.